What would you like to know?
1. This is a sort of a blog (seriously, you can hardly call it a blog) with FroZzen’s poetry, prose, travel notes and what not. Most of the stuff is in Bulgaria, so don’t be disheartened by the chaotic bilingualism here.
2. My name is Tanya Stankeva. With a name like this people hardly get to call you in any other way. That’s why several years ago, I picked the nick FroZzen and I’ve been hanging around with it for some time.
3. This is not my first blog, but no one heard about the previous ones, as they were deleted right after they had been created. I meant to keep this very blog for a day or two and then just get rid of it, but it wouldn’t go and happened to survive.
4. Most of the things I do are rather useless, just like this web space. The rest is interpretation…
5. Anything else you’d like to ask?
5. 1/2 The choice of the header was inspired by Eva Indica, to whom I am tremendously grateful!